AIM
Revuen101

Sprite Crew Shot Sprite Crew Shot

Keep at it

The flash was pretty good, with some practice and some hard work i think you could have the potential to be a great flash author. Don't let others tell you how to do your movies. There's no point to it at all if you dont have fun creating the things you love. To sum it all up: Keep doing what you feel is fun and right to you and your friends. Don't let others cause you to hate what gives you the most joy.

-Revuen

P.S. Thank you for using my music.

MarioRed responds:

thanks and i loved your music!

Radiohead Cinema: Escape Radiohead Cinema: Escape

That was the best!

That had to be one of the best movies ever! I don't think anybody could dislike this movie. This movie had to have been something truley from the heart. All I could do through the whole movie was watch on, I have never been so trasfixed to a movie as this one has done to me. So at least give watch and you will see what I mean.

Affinitia responds:

hey, thanks for the review... that ownz... im glad you liked it friend =)))))))))))

From Within From Within

Fantastic!!!!

I gave this movie a perfect 10 because i can honestely say this is one of the best moveis on newgrounds. Every one should watch this movie and all of his other movies because they are great!!!

Bush, A love story. Bush, A love story.

Wonderfull!!!

That was one of the best flash movies I have ever seen. Very touching and a wonderfull ending! The sound was great the art was great every thing was great!!! This movie and all of your movies are put together fantasticlly!!!

It's Okay, ki10! It's Okay, ki10!

ok

its alright i guess.

B&W Drama Theater #6 B&W Drama Theater #6

that was pretty good

well i thought it was a pretty good story. good drawings and ending. good job! =)

The Sad Skater2-Radiohead The Sad Skater2-Radiohead

That was better then I though it was going to be..

Very good animation, great music, great story, sad ending. Well I guess they dont call it "Sad skater" for nothing. I thought the movie was great the first was good to. You keep getting better at this every time.

A man and his poop! A man and his poop!

Funner than i thought it was going to be!!!

I thoght the idea was hillarios. but im happy poop dosn't really talk to you.

Affinitia responds:

Thanks, lol.... i wish poop could talk to me =)

When Bomberman poops When Bomberman poops

Pooo000OOO000ooo!!!!!!!

nice!!! i really injoyed the noisses! but now im afraied to go to the bathroom now......

System of a Down-Spiders System of a Down-Spiders

Well done!!!

Very good I thought it was very well done the music goes along with it very well. You would have to be an idiot to not like this! keep em comin yo!=)